Our founders, Mr. Bangxin Zhang and Mr. Yundong Cao, offered our first after-school mathematics tutoring class in August 2003 when they were still attending graduate schools at Peking University. Their first group of students achieved outstanding results in both school exams and math Olympian competitions. Highly encouraged by their teaching results, Xueersi was established.
- Expanded into Suzhou, Taiyuan, Zhengzhou, Chongqing, and Shenyang.
- Completed share repurchase of US$2.4 million under share repurchase program approved in October 2011.
- Declared and paid a cash dividend of US$39 million.
- Expanded into Hangzhou, Xi`an, Nanjing, Chengdu.
- Implemented the Intelligent Classroom System (ICS) 2.0, a multimedia solution which uses interactive whiteboards in the classroom.
- Formally opened new Mobby pre-school business with four centers in Beijing.
- Completed our initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Launched our online course offerings
- Continued to expand our campus network in Southern China by entering Shenzhen
- Established a learning center in Guangzhou
- Completed Series B financing led by Tiger Global
- Rapidly expanded into Tianjin, Shanghai, and Wuhan
- Introduced our first Chinese course
- Completed Series A financing led by KTB
- Launched our personalized premium services offerings in Beijing
- Offered courses to high school students for the first time
- Expanded our presence outside of the Haidian district in Beijing
- Included English as a new subject in our course offerings
- Began offering courses to middle school students
- Incorporated businesses as a consolidated group
- Commenced operations with mathematics course offerings for top primary school students in Beijing